Monday, May 11, 2009

Than Hsiang Photography Class Photo Exhibition 09/05/09

hahaha..... My 1st Photo Exhibition........ not jz onli my photo.. all my Photographer Class Member FreeZed Asia oso entitle to summit photo for our committee to do selection...

Very lucky... 4 pcs of my photo hv been selected... hihi feel so happy.. cz Join tis class for half yr onli... now got a bit bit result d...

Thanks Ah Jin help me to snap alot of photo.... :-)

Entries......


The photographer is Cissy Tan ... hihi

Alot of people........
Others member's photo.......
Me + mama + papa

My sis + i
One of my photo.......Be serious... Act Cool wo...........

As FloweR... Hope that i wil summit more photo on 2010....


After see those photo wanna join us????we hv alot of outing..


A place which we can learn together...Freezed Asia

for more info: http://www.freezed.asia/forum/
or contact me: cissy_210@yahoo.com (if u all wish to have some photo shooting for ur wedding or portrait)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...